Saturday, September 22, 2012

In This Moment...

I walk through the door exhausted, hoping there is at least one slice of cold, hard, pizza in the grease spotted box barely hanging off the kitchen table. To my surprise there is one and a half slices left... ripping into the crust first, the brittle dough cracks off into a million pieces, falling onto my bare chest, I ignore it and keep shredding. The coagulated cheese sticks to the roof of my mouth like a load of cum in a shower drain, as I slowly swallow the artery clogging man food, chewing aggressively and fast, because I can't wait to choke down one last cancer stick before bed. My hair always looks best at the end of the night, after running my fingers through it a few times while the smogless night air of Hollywood runs down the back of my ears through the open windows, it starts to look like I've been surfing and doing sit ups all day. My only thought after a night of checking unstyled little bastards drivers licenses all night, is that I should have paid more attention in school, or any attention for that matter. If these little assholes only knew how bad I wanted to kick them across the street while their girlfriends screamed for help... and I would just laugh, while quickly becoming out of breath because I'm so out of shape. Should I put the headphones on and watch the first season of All in the Family? Or should I jerk off to the thought of something that happened 19 years ago. Sally Fields Shirley Temple hair is a total turn off to me for some reason, so I think I'll just watch that and go to sleep with barely any shame tonight. Skinny Rob Reiner with a full head of hair freaks me out when I see it, and all I can think about is that Archie is dead now... his rotted corpse lay in a deep grave in Westwood Memorial Park somewhere, while I try to digest coagulated sperm from the shower drain, and fill my lungs with chemical gifts from the Badlands... Goodnight you fucking assholes. Jason Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment