Tuesday, February 7, 2012

HELLOOOO CLEVELAND!!!! (Tour pt.3)

Pulled into Cleveland in the late morning. Dead trees are a sure of me not wanting to step off the bus, wrapping my scarf tightly around my neck, I brace myself for the 7 second walk from the bus to the hotel lobby. After a few minutes of room switching and roommate confusion, I grab myself a grande soy chai from the Starbucks in the lobby, and head upstairs to once again, throw my lufa in the shower, post my toothbrush up so it's not touching anything on the bathroom counter, and shove my face in the pillow for a nice, hard, power nap.
After a shitty burger and a band meeting in the restaurant downstairs, I go back to the room and start digging around on the internet for the underdog strip clubs. It's Monday, so I find the places that have the most girls, call them ahead of time and tell them that we are in the rock band playing in town tomorrow night... that way we are assured no cover, and will usually get a vip section roped off for us, which is exactly what happened. I was a little bummed Sebastian didn't come, with him there that just assures every girl in the building will notice us, and flock like uummmm..... a stripper to a bottle of Grey Goose.
We did just fine dominating the strip club without him, and stealing all the girls from the 4 creepy old dudes sitting in the corners. I danced, I high fived the guys, and chugged redbull until I felt my heart skip. I don't do strip clubs usually but hey... when you're in a place like Cleveland Ohio with an entire day off, there isn't much else to do except stare at halfass strippers with lazy eyes, band aids, and shittier tattoos than me. The dj played a little metal for us, giving us a break from all the techno/Buckcherry fuck party that they usually grease the poll to, and I just sat back and watched everyone get hammered, while the band aids fell off in my lap.
Now all jacked up on redbull I sit on the bed chainsmoking, and listening to a Foo Fighters mix, while Jimbo types an email in the next bed... I'll probably sit here staring at the tv until about 7am, pass out, then wake up and start gearing up to rip the fucking faces off everyone in Cleveland tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment